Sunday, August 11, 2013

A pt 10

 
" Brother what happened?" " What do you mean?" " With Raven you were to watch her." " She escaped before it was my shift to watch her." " Something doesn't feel right about this." " Why are you so worried about it?" " Because things can get messy....I believe she has a inside man." Camden looked off. " Look whatever you do don't let her get to you. Raven is dangerous, besides your all the family I have left." " I won't trust me." To late.
 
 
Ari walked back to the apartment forgetting all about the food. When she realized it she was back home with Adam standing out front. He watched as a black car pulled off. Coming in slowly she feared what was going to happen next. " Where is the food?" " I forgot t-" He smacked her hard across the face. " Dumb bitch what are you good for?" She wanted to cry but what good would it do. Leaving her alone he went back inside. This was it.
 
 
Lance was surprised to hear a knock at the door. Answering it he found it was Ari. " Ari what are you doing here?" " I don't know Lance but I need you." Music to his ears. " Come in". She walked in taking a seat on the couch. " Are you ok?" he asked taking a seat across from her. " I'm fine" she lied. " I thought I never see you again after today." " I'm just confused in what I want." " You know how I feel about you now but I respect your marriage." " Lance what if I asked you to forget all of your morals for just a hour." " And I would ask you why?" Getting up Ari began to pace the floor. " I need something from you that I have not had in a while." He stood up confused. Before any words could part his lips she kissed him full force. Weak, he kissed her back knowing just where her head was.
 
 

 
 
 
This was just what she needed.
 
Creed anxiously waited for the doctor to come back into the room. Would he have good news or bad news. What was wrong with her? The door knob turned breaking her from her thoughts. " Ms. Laner your as healthy as a horse." " Then what is going on with me?" she needed answers. " Well I'm glad to tell you.....your pregnant." After hearing those words Creed went deaf. Pregnant? So soon. This couldn't be not now not like this. How could she care for a child when her own life was in shambles. Who was she last with? Demos....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment