Monday, August 12, 2013

A pt 11

 
Ari eyes wondered to Lance while he was In the shower. He was best she ever had. Amazing was the only way to describe him. This was where she needed to be. " I wish you would have taken your shower with me" Lance said stepping out. " I didn't want to wake you. Thank you for doing this for me." " You know I will do anything." " I don't want to go back Lance....I'm tired of the beatings." " We can worry about that later. I want to take you somewhere." " Where?" " Down to the lake and we can have a picnic." " That sounds great."
 
 
Creed walked in her home in a trance. Slowly she walked to the couch taking a seat. There was life growing inside her. What should she do now? Never did she plan having a baby under these circumstances. But getting rid of the baby was not an option she didn't believe in that. Now she would have to buy baby clothes, supplies, and watched what she ate. Already she was in mommy mode. The only thing wrong about this was the fact her child did not have a father. Created from a one night stand. Could she even bring herself to find this man and tell him?
 
 
" You know much about my life but I don't really know about yours". " What do you want to know?" " Do you have any kids back home?" " No, I'm waiting for the right one to have them with." " You said them. How many do you want?" she smiled. " I'm the only child in my family and growing up I always wanted a big family. I really don't have a limit as to how many I want but I want them with one." " I never dreamed of having kids." " Why not?" " I never thought Adam wanted a child so I never had plans for it." " So if we ever become more then this will you have my kids?" " Yes" she let out without control. He smiled. Then like a cloak silence covered them. " I feel like a swim" he said breaking the awkwardness. " A swim?" " Yes". Ari watched as Lance stripped the clothes from his beautiful body and walk into the crisp water. " Care to join me?"
 
 
She took off her shoes putting her feet in. It was a sight to see his body move so carefree in the water. " You have to get all the way in or I'm coming to you." " No we are not suppose to be in here." " Who is going to find out? Live a little". He dove under water and began to swim. Slowly she began to remove her dress. Live a little.
 
" Crystal you and Camden are to take first shift tonight." " Will do queen." Nessa could feel something was not right with her. " What is wrong my child?" " It's Camden he's been acting strange lately. I just worry about him." " As you should be he's your brother. He will be alright though." Nessa walked away to meet with Demos. If Camden was alright she would have never found the key to Raven's chamber in his box. How could her brother betray the cult like this? Putting away the key she went into the back room.
 
 
" This is crazy!" Ari screamed loving the way the water felt. " No this called having fun!" He swimed over to her looking into her eyes. " I'll remember this moment forever." Never had she experienced such words in her life. What was he doing to her? Raising her hand to his face he closed his eyes. " Lance I love you." It was as if the world stop turning and nothing was around them. " Ari I loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you." This moment changed everything. To late to turn back now they kissed sealing each others fate.
 
Adam paced back and fourth. " You called?" Kane walked in taking a seat. " Yes I need you to do something for me." " What's that?" " I need you to go find Ari and bring her back here. She knows better then to wonder off." " Where did you last see her?" " Out front but she never came back in." Kane stood to his feet. " I will go find her now." Again Adam was alone with his thoughts. Vibrating in his pocket jolted him back to reality. It was his phone. " Hello?" " Honey you finally answer my call." " Nicki, I'm sorry just really busy lately." " I know I just wanted to know if you wanted to go the doctors with me today for my check up? The baby is really getting big" " What time is the appointment?" " In about an hour at four." " I'll be there to pick you up."
 
 
 
Ari and Lance made it back to his place to clean up. " You want to take a shower with me this time?" " I would love to." Before she could follow up behind her phone rang that Lance bought for her today. Who could be calling her already. She saw it was Creed. Ari forgot she texted her earlier. " Hello?" " Ari I'm glad I can reach you. We need to talk" " About what?" " I have some news and I don't know what to do. I need your help. Are you busy?" Ari looked up the stairs and heard the shower. " I guess I can talk." " No...can you meet at the movies. I need something to get my minds off things for a while." " Sure what time?" " Let's meet around six." " Ok see you then." " Thank you Ari." The line went dead. " You ok?" Lance asked walking down the stairs. " I'm fine is it ok if I leave you for a few hours?" " You never have to ask me to do anything." " My friend sounds like she is in trouble." " Let me know if you need anything." " How about that shower first".
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment