Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A pt 13 preview



    " Hey!" Creed called walking up to Ari. " Hey". They hugged. " How have you been Cree?" " Good just trying to relax some." " Yeah how has the pregnancy been so far? I feel like the worse friend ever." " Oh no it's going to be fine... nothing big....just the regular" she lied. Her pregnancy was not normal at all. " I have just been busy is all" Ari said interrupting her thoughts. " Kane called me Ari and told me everything that's going on." " What do you mean?" " Kane told me all about Adam and what he does to you. I called you here today to tell you that wherever you are you need to be careful. He is looking for you and he knows about Lance." Ari was stunned. So much of her personal business was thrown in her face. " I can't believe you!" " I only asked you here to warn you Ari! he is angry! I'm only trying to be a good friend." " Good friend? A good friend doesn't listen to her business unless it's comes from her mouth!" " You just need time to cool off." " No Creed stay away from me. I knew I should have never trusted you. Your to close to him." " Who?" " Adam! your probably running back to him!" " No I'm not I swear." Ari just stared at her. " I'm only warning you just watch your back!" " Stay away from me." Creed watched as Ari walked away. How was she going to report back when she just lost all progress with her.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment