Thursday, August 1, 2013

A pt 2 ext..



 Raven walked into Eugi's bar sated. Going to the very back she arrived to a man cloaked in the shadows and took a seat across from him. " You rang your greatness." " No time for games right now Raven" " I'm sorry." " I asked you to simply take his soul and dispose of him not put him on display for the world to see." " And I was but time ran out. The putrid sun came up" she spat making a face. " Only because I hate the sun I will let you slide this time." " It won't happen again." " Now that we have a understanding I have another job for you." He slid a crème colored envelope across the worn wooden table. Picking it up she opened it pulling a picture out. " They get bigger and bigger" Greedily she licked her lips. " Your gluttonous ways are going to get you in trouble." " Have no worries he will be taken care of." " As I would hope...one more mishap and..." " I Know" " Good your dismissed." Picking up the items she quickly left disappearing into the night.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear... whoever the guy is that Raven is after, I feel bad for him. LOL.

    ReplyDelete